Hello, Attila.lendvai, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Hello. I added to the main article the quote that you mentioned on the talk page, +source. I don't know German, but if you do, (or are up to the challenge,) please go here (archive.org view-book link) and see if you can transcribe the original quote, which appears on page 94, under "The Independent Man". Cheers, DanielTom (talk) 17:24, 23 February 2014 (UTC)