- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump or ask one of the members of the Welcoming Committee.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Matt Sanchez article 
- The quote in question is sourced to the Alan Colmes show. The subject of the article -- Matt Sanchez -- is trying, for the umpteenth time, to delete it from the page. Matt Sanchez was banned from Wikipedia for similar activity. --Slivowitz 11:29, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Stop posting everywhere 
Trying to get everyone and their mother to look at your issue is hardly a good way to draw sympathizers to your cause, especially when you're asking people that absolutely cannot help you (such as Cato, who is indefinitely blocked). The one thread on the admin noticeboard is sufficient. EVula // talk // ☯ // 20:18, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with this comment by EVula (talk · contributions), please allow time for comments to proceed at this one central location, instead of multiple cross posting, which comes across as spamming the issue. Cirt (talk) 06:50, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Deletion of Matthew Sanchez article 
Your note 
I warned you on my talk page that if you reverted your article again, you'd be blocked. I'm not sure if you thought I was bluffing, but I wasn't.
You've got serious issues with edit warring on Wikipedia. We won't be nearly so tolerant here. If you continue to edit war after your 24 hour block wears off, it will become indefinite. This is not open to debate. EVula // talk // ☯ // 02:20, 28 July 2009 (UTC)