Hello, Brian0918, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! As for your change from "quotes" to "quotations", I think you would like to discuss it with other editors and persuade them. quote is indeed a verb but it is a noun too, even if colloquail. And you would not be pleased if another editor write still "quotes". Your proposal for sections on Wikiquote talk:Guide to layout will be appreciated. --Aphaia 23:28, 17 Jun 2005 (UTC)