Hi. I've seen you in SnickWiki before! I was ASECRET, but now I am Kimuchi on WikiQuote, and soon I will be on Wikipedia and that other stuff. I can't go on SnickWiki anymore. There's like a server error. What about you??
Oh. My Goshness. You were on Snickwiki??? Thats weird cuz i actually REMEMBER you!!!! I was QUIGLEY there, the girl who was a loser and pretended to be a member of VFD and was 'dating' that dude who called himself captain sham? lol those were some good times...
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
The Family Guy Helpers 
Well, this is the WikiQuote branch of The Family Guy Helpers. Now that I'm not the only member, I decided to branch out. Hope you like it and will join. --BrianGriffin-FG
A Family Guy Helper is a person who is a fan of Family Guy and whoes sole-mission is to help fix any FG articles that have major mistakes and help another Family Guy Helper, if they can, who has created a new article, FG-related or not, if that other member needs help. There are no regular meetings (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, ect.). I, BrianGriffin-FG, am the founder and current president of The Family Guy Helpers. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.--BrianGriffin-FG 23:23, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
The Family Guy Helpers are currently active.--BrianGriffin-FG
The rules every Family Guy Helper should follow are:
- 1. Any member can call a meeting for anouncments, celebrations, nominations, ect.
- 2. If you call a meeting, start it one to two weeks befor ending it.
- 3. If another Family Guy Helper asks you for help, help them if you can.
- 4. Every year, we will hold elections for new positions. An offical can run for three consecutive years.
- 5. DON'T USE A LOT OF SWEARING! The occasinal swear is no big deal, but if you swear a lot, you will be KICKED OUT.
- 6. We will be watching the new episodes (both the FOX and [adult swim] versions) and help edit the episode's artical the following day (it might help to have a TiVo or a TiVo knock-off to take good notes, but you don't really need it).
- 7. We will sometimes go to the Family Guy Wikia to help them.
- 8. We will also go to Wikipedia to help with their Family Guy articals.
- 9. You can say the areas (TV shows [by title, e.g.American Dad!], Wiki editing, books, ect.) that you think you are confortable in, for anyone needing help.
- 10. YOU MUST BE A FAN OF FAMILY GUY! This goes without saying, but it should be said.
- 11. You will be given a test to test your knowlege of Family Guy.
- 12. You will also become a member of the Wikipedia:WikiProject Family Guy and a member of the Family Guy Wikia.
Current Helpers 
A list of current Family Guy Helpers are:
- Status: Founder and Current President (7/3/07-???)
- Area of Expertes: Family Guy, Harry Potter, Lemony Snicket books, Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Apply on my Wikipedia talk page.
Here's a quick quiz, just to see if you're a mega-fan (like me!) or just a huge fan.
1. What is Peter's middle name?
2. What is Lois' parents' names?
A) Francis and Thelma
B) Carter and Barbra
C) Stan and Francean
D) Homer and Marge
3. What is Death's first apperance?
A) Death has a Shadow
B) Death is a Bitch
C) Meet the Quagmires
4. Excluding his first apperance, who is Death played by?
A) Norm McDonald
B) Adam Corolla
C) Seth MacFarlane
D) Alex Borstein
5. In Meet the Quagmires, why does Tom Cruise run in all his movies?
A) To run away from his homosexual feelings
B) To escape from the evil Lord Zeno
C) He likes to run
6. What is the name of Drew Barrymore's reacuring character (Brian's girlfriend)?
7. Finish the following lyrics from You've Got a Lot to See from Brian Wallows and Peter Swallows: "The Regan years|Have layed the fram|For movie stars to play the White House game!|We're not to far from voting..."
8. What health-impairing substances has Brian been implied/shown doing?
B) Tobaco (in the form of cigaretts)
E) All of the above
9. What is Stewie's "sperm-brother's" name?
In One If By Clam, Two If By Sea, what did Nigel Pichly say to Lois while in the courtroom?
A) "Can I touch your bum once?"
B) "Can I make love to you?"
The next question is an extended response one. Just 2-3 sentences and an explanation in it. You can choise this one! The choises are:
1) Why are you a fan of Family Guy?
2) What is your opinion on Stewie's sexuality?
3) Do you believe that Lois abuses drugs?
4) What is your opinion on Lois' sexuallity?
Remeber, this just tells me what level of a fan you are, it doesn't have that much to do with you getting in. And if you don't want to answer something, don't answer it! --BrianGriffin-FG
When: On Sundays at 9:00 P.M.
This Week: Rerun
New [adult swim] Season
Where: Catoon Network's [adult swim] Block
When: Sundays at 11:00 P.M.
This Week: Rerun
Click Here for Project Family Guy.
Click Here for the Family Guy artical on Wikipedia.
Click Here for the FamGuyWikia.
Critizism and Rejections 
No thanks, but if you really wanna improve I suggest you join the WikiProject, it's very deserted, since Family Guy is so famous, more people are needed to join. Click here, it's up to you, I'm inviting you to join, and please try to invite some of your friends, if you're interested in joining, this project needs a lot of attention. TheBlazikenMaster 15:46, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
Instead of founding a new organization, would you consider contributing to Wikipedia:WikiProject Family Guy, which already has at least 5 active members? No point in duplicating efforts. / edgarde 00:34, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
- All the helpers go to the project? Sounds great. TheBlazikenMaster 17:00, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- [A Events Section] would be pretty helpful in WikiProject Family Guy. If I made an Events section there, could you help keep it up to date?
- Still not interested in forking the WikiProject. / edgarde 23:18, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Is their any member besides you.--King Nitro 01:11, 21 September 2007 (UTC)NITRO