User talk:Brown Shoes22
Hello, Brown Shoes22, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! Thanks for the Supreme Power entry. While I haven't read it, as a Marvel fan, and as someone who appreciates J. Michael Straczynski on Babylon 5, I can't wait to do so :) I have edited it a little, and added a cleanup tag. I can point you at Runaways and Spider-Girl for what I think of as good comic book formatting. As not many people here were interested in comic books, there isn't a wide consensus: I mostly copied the formatting of Television shows, which was useful. If you think that some things could be done better, it is quite possible they could: however, I would like visual uniformity on wikiquote, so if you do feel you want to do something different, I'd appreciate it if you dropped a note on my talk page, so we could discuss it. Thanks for your help! ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 17:47, 16 October 2005 (UTC)