User talk:Calvin Limuel
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! —LrdChaos 14:31, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
Adding your own quotes to articles
I've just removed the quote you added to the Friendship page. Wikiquote is not a place for personal quotes; you should feel free to add whatever quotes you want to your user page, but such quotes should not be added to articles. I notice that you started editing before someone ha da chance to welcome you, so I've added the welcome message above. If you're not familiar with Wikiquote, you may want to review some of those pages to get an idea of how things usually work around here. Thanks! —LrdChaos 14:31, 18 May 2006 (UTC)