- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Batman (TV series) 
Thanks for extracting some quotes from the "Unidentified episode" section of Batman (TV series) and placing them in appropriate episodes. Please note, however, that the way you did it removed all formatting and left the dialog sections without separators and jammed together in a single paragraph each instead of separate lines. Please take a look at Wikiquote:Templates/TV shows for a look at how TV show (and film) dialog is formatted to display correctly. You can edit the page to see the wiki formatting and various notes there (but please be sure to "Cancel", not "Save", the edit). You can also find a detailed how-to about TV-show formatting at Firefly (TV series)/Format. Thank you for your work! ~ Jeff Q (talk) 12:47, 4 December 2006 (UTC)