User talk:Dr. K
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Please note that blanking entire articles is not considered reasonable behaviour here. Please attempt to come to consensus with the other editors on the talk page. If this isn't working, feel free to request page protection while soliciting wider feedback from the community. However, blanking is considered vandalism. Thanks for your cooperation! ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 15:15, 13 November 2005 (UTC)
Hi. I have reverted your changes to Talk:Abortion which consisted in removal of a dialogue you and I engaged in. Please note that this is not acceptable behaviour, in general.
Thank you for your contributions to Wikiquote. Might I ask that you please use the "Edit summary" feature whenever you edit to provide a terse summary of the changes you make during each edit? This helps folks review article changes from a broad perspective without having to do server-intensive, step-by-step examination of individual edits. If you'd like more information on this, please see Wikipedia:Edit summary or drop me a note on my talk page. Thank you for your assistance.
Hi. I wanted to ask you to sign comments in talk pages. The easiest way to sign is to add ~~~~ at the end -- to a username and a timestamp. This makes it much easier to track discussions, and is the common practice here. Thanks.
Also, please note that both the npov and the disputed templates require you to list the specific npov/accuracy issues which you identified on the talk page -- please do so, or I will remove the templates pending such explanation. Thank you for your co-operation. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 18:32, 16 November 2005 (UTC)