User talk:Frank (usurped)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump or ask one of the members of the Welcoming Committee.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Request for Usurpation
Hello, Frank. A request has been made to usurp, or "take over", your username because you have not used it to edit, and another user would like to use it to edit.
If you do not object to being renamed to a new username in order for another user to utilize the name you currently have, please log in and post a reply here saying so (you may also tell us what username you would like to be renamed to, or we will provide you with a generic one).
If you do nothing: the request will be filled, and your account will be moved to a generic username. You may request that it be moved to a new username of your choice at any time.
If you object to being renamed: please log in and make an edit. You may make an edit here saying "No", you may make an edit to blank this page, or any other edit you like; making any edit at all prevents your username from being usurped, because users with edits cannot have their usernames usurped.
Please note that even if your current username is usurped, you can still edit and your data will not be lost; your preferences, watchlist, and other user settings will be transferred to a new username.
Thank you for your time. FrankTemp 01:36, 18 July 2008 (UTC)