Hello, Frieza-Force, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Frieza-Force: why thanks good sir! I will come here seldomly. only here cause Prince Zarbon, who is apparently known as Zarbon here and all other wikis, urged me to come to this reference site at once. Frieza-Force
Thank you for your work in cleaning up pages and reverting nonsense edits. One request: please tone down your edit summaries. Please assume good faith on the part of other users and be more civil when editing. Thanks! ~ UDScott (talk) 18:59, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
- Comment You never did ANYTHING wrong? What about the fake redirects (from User:Frieza Force to your page), fake userpage messages (on User talk:184.108.40.206) confusing user page messages (User talk:220.127.116.11), removal of large article content (for example here)... etc, etc. This made me classify (all) you contributions as vandalism-only, and remove most of your edits. -- Mdd (talk) 01:44, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- Also recent edits (of 18.104.22.168, YODO (You Only Die Once), User:Frieza-Force|Frieza-Force) on User talk:Zarbon have been classified as vandalism (see here). This strongly suggests that these two usernames (of which one is blocked), and ip address are connected to one and the same person. Since the IP address traces back to an address in the States (just as the second ip adress later involved on User talk:Zarbon), this strongly suggests the provoking userpage info here is also fake. None of these accounts have edits beside wikiquote. -- Mdd (talk) 11:45, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- Frieza-Force: thats all good and fine but Y-O-U deleted 2014 and the redirect WQ:ANI which wasnt vandalism. and, may i remind ya that i did heavy trimming of articles (with excessive quotes?!). So there, unblock me!!! Frieza-Force
- I strongly concur with Mdd on the aforementioned assessment. This same sockpuppeteer has been attempting to impersonate me for some time now. I'm looking back at a time-frame of over 10 years. Additionally, this exact same user has likely created a slew of accounts ranging in the few hundred if not thousand within this long time span. I recommend strong care be taken at blocking this user and following up with an immediate block of any suspicious activity or newly created accounts in the near future. This has gone on long enough and I highly suggest checkuser for all the vandalism of recent. - Zarbon (talk) 00:13, 13 January 2014 (UTC)