User talk:Gary Kirk
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
With Sophie (Sixth Former), you have now participated in the creation and propagation of 3 vanity articles in a short time, despite having been advised of Wikimedia Foundation policy against these articles. Please stop this, as it wastes everyone's time — time that should go into improving the thousands of articles from notable, verifiable works, and in improving the usability of Wikiquote. If you want to create articles for your friends, there are many websites that allow this. Do not use Wikiquote as a platform for promotion. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 13:40, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
As Jeff said, please stop this. With your creation of Patsy Kensit, you have created an article about a real, notable person but with quotes that serve only as vanity. If you continue to create and edit articles in this way, your behavior can be considered disruptive and could result in you being blocked from editing Wikiquote. —LrdChaos 17:31, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
- I am quite disappointed that someone who has made useful contributions to Wikipedia seems to have decided that Wikiquote isn't worthy of any respect. I find it especially annoying given the frequency with which you advise Wikipedians to read w:WP:NOT, while ignoring WQ:NOT. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 19:22, 17 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello again Jefficus,
Is it possible for you to make available to me the text of the articles Sophie (Sixth Former), Hannah Richardson and Get ahht? Oh, and also Eddie Segoura? They were deleted but I want them on my Amusement Wiki and it's successor "Pirate Bitch!". You could email them to me if you agree.
Thank you very much! Gary Kirk 11:33, 2 October 2006 (UTC)