- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Cato 22:50, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
Adam Mickiewicz 
I don't think that this article will be deleted. One editor thought that the quality of the English treanslation was very poor, but other editors have now replaced them with better translations.
Please continue with your good work here.--Poetlister 12:37, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- I am sorry that I had to remove some translations; they were not intelligible.--Cato 21:59, 6 November 2007 (UTC)