- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Two minutes after you created this user name, someone created a parallel ID, Coldcat (talk · contributions), then used that ID to disrupt Wikiquote activity. Because of this, I'm afraid that your user name, given its provocative English connotation — the kind often used by wiki vandals, but also by legitimate editors — looks suspiciously like a sockpuppet of the same user.
I hope that this suspicion is unfounded, that you will take the welcome message above as it was intended, and that you will help us to build a robust, entertaining, and information compilation of quotations here. Feel free to post any questions you may have to my talk page. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 14:24, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
- Well, that didn't take long. complained to Aphaia, "Why did you block my account Hotpussy?" This is the conclusive evidence I didn't have to justify a permanent block. The only thing new was this pathetic soul created 3 users this time. (I guess that demonstrates he can count.) I bow to Aphaia's superior wisdom. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 15:20, 9 July 2006 (UTC) , a known vandal IP address who has participated in several 2-level vandalisms where one user pretends innocence,