I can see that the changes going on are probably necessary for other language wikiquotes to be developed, but the number and types of broken links is disconcerting.
I don't wish to interrupt too much with whatever is being done, because I don't have much of a clue as to why things are proceeding as they are. I can see major restructuring is going on, which has broken many of the links that had existed within wikiquote, and this is problem enough, but why have all the links to "wikipedia:en:" been broken as well? They show up now as links to "Wikipedia:En:" without any existing target. What should a proper link to the english Wikipedia now be? Where is information available of what changes are occuring? I am curious, and a bit puzzled. ~ Kalki 12:50, 17 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- I'm Not sure why the Wikipedia links have been broken either, but it seems that English Wikipedia articles can still be linked with "w:en", Eg w:en:Wikiquote.
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote:Themebot moved to Wikiquote:Themebot; 12:32 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote:Vote moved to Wikiquote:Vote; 12:31 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote:History of Wikiquote moved to Wikiquote:History of Wikiquote; 12:30 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote talk:FAQ moved to Talk:Wikiquote:FAQ; 12:29 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote:FAQ moved to Wikiquote:FAQ; 12:29 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote:Issues moved to Wikiquote:Issues; 12:28 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote:Utilities moved to Wikiquote:Utilities; 12:27 . . Krik (Talk)
- (diff) (hist) . . Wikiquote talk:Wikiquotians moved to Talk:Wikiquote:Wikiquotians; 12:25 . . Krik (Talk)
Dude that was seriously uncool. You turned a minor problem into a somewhat less minor one. When all the pages in a namespace move from one place to another, you should report the problem and get a developer to move them all back. Doing it yourself causes problems. -- Tim Starling 02:18, 21 Jul 2004 (UTC)
This account is now permanently blocked because of its use for vandalism. - InvisibleSun 03:37, 4 January 2007 (UTC)