- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Look under "Etiquette". WikiLubber 14:14, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
Oh, yeah? Well, my message is my message, and you have absolutely no right to remove it! Ktommy 20:36, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
Wikipedia and Wikiquote policy. Users have every right to remove any messages from their own talk page. WikiLubber 20:44, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
But, WikiLubber, you really need to forgive me for what I have done two months ago! Ktommy 15:54, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
You can't force one to forgive you, especially if you've been edit-warring with him by wanting things your way. WikiLubber 16:33, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I can. And when I say I'm sorry, I mean I'm sorry! I thought I told you that! Ktommy 18:00, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
I'm sorry for what I've done three months ago. Please forgive me. --Ktommy 12:53, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
Please refrain from making personal attacks as you did in this edit summary. When people are not willing to be civil, incidents of deliberate harassment can result in their usernames or IP addresses being blocked from editing.
Thank you. ~ Ningauble 20:05, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
I don't care how unconstructive they were! The exclamation mark still has to be replaced with three periods! --Ktommy (talk) 10:15, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
I got what I wanted, anyway. --Ktommy (talk) 16:41, 14 June 2012 (UTC)