- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Date formatting 
I noticed a date format change you made to James Brown, from "[[December 25]] []" to "[[2006-12-25]]". I'd suggest that the latter format is not ideal in the text of an article (as opposed perhaps to a formal, footnoted citation) because it's not very prose-friendly for anonymous users (the majority of readers and even editors here), whose lack of preference settings forces dates to be displayed without formatting. Just something to consider. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 15:10, 15 February 2007 (UTC)