- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thank you for helping to improve articles related to socialism and imperialism. 188.8.131.52 03:22, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
Image disputes and Thanks
As a person who has done a significant amount of work in recent months, but has shown little sign of wanting to get involved with any community discussions of which I am aware, I am somewhat reluctant in asking you to examine matters under consideration at "Liberal use of images". In the eight years of my work here I have encountered only a relatively few people intensely hostile to the use of images generally, and only a very few who seem extremely hostile to my particular uses of them. But I do not wish you to get involved in any way which you might find uncomfortable, and if you have no interest in stating your opinions for any reasons, I can accept that. I thank your for all the diligence you have exhibited in creating and developing pages in recent months, and am especially thankful for your work in recreating a Klaus Kinski page — I believe that there actually once had been a page for him, but it had gotten purged in some of the periodic spates of "housecleaning" that is done here where people often seem far more diligent to insist things conform to some formulas and rules than that information be preserved and presented as foundations for others to work on. As a devout Absurdist with a great respect for the need to preserve information and promote diversity, such attitudes often irritate me, but I try to retain composure and good will, even when I believe harsh criticisms seem appropriate. Thanks again for all the recent work, and do not feel under any obligation to do anything here which you do not wish to do. ~ ♞☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 14:11, 1 February 2012 (UTC) + tweaks