- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! --Aphaia 22:34, 28 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Hi, MarkLucas. Thank you for your submission. By the way, we have already an article Time. I wonder if you would like to merge your submitting quote (because it is very short) to the article Time. How do you think? Please input your idea to Talk:Time and Space. Thanks. --Aphaia 11:50, 14 May 2005 (UTC)