Thanks for moving the quotes from the Wikipedia page to here. However, in order to abide by the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License (the license permitted free use and reuse of Wiki-project content), we need to have the edit history from the original article. I've copied the history from the WP article to the talk page for the page here, but if you move any pages in the future, please be sure to include that. —LrdChaos 17:52, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. The next time this occurs, should I cut and paste the edit history to the talk page (as you have done), or is there another procedure I should follow? -- MisterHand 21:23, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Edit summary from Wikipedia
Regarding your message to me about Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Sorry about not including an edit summary when I moved this from Wikipedia. The next time this occurs, should I cut and paste the edit history to the talk page (as you have done), or is there another procedure I should follow? -- MisterHand 21:24, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Copying it to the talk page is basically all that needs to be done; technically, there's a "formal" transwiki process, but hardly anyone ever follows it, and virtually no one copies over the edit history, which is something I'm just starting to make sure of (and remind people about). —LrdChaos 23:45, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:31, 17 March 2015 (UTC)