User talk:Mohamed Ishan
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
hi there... i use to write some articles on wikipedia.org, and i was thinking... we have dhivehi language in wikipedia.. dv.eikipedia.org. and i wanna make the dhivehi version of wikiquotes... can u help me make the page please?? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mohamed Ishan (talk • contribs) 2006-11-21T23:29:37 (UTC)
- I had been traveling when you originally posted this message, and did not have time to respond when I originally noticed it. In the course of events I forgot about it until recently noticing it again. I've not personally been involved in the raw creation of Wikimedia projects, and you could probably find the most help in trying to start a Dhivehi Wikiquote with those already actively involved with the Dhivehi Wikipedia ~ Kalki 19:48, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:31, 17 March 2015 (UTC)