- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Please don't removed the cleanup tag, before sufficient addition source info is added. Even better, if you add this data, comment on the talk page, and wait for comment. -- Mdd (talk) 17:09, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- Here are the titles as they appeared in Serbian. Sequence "Grain" was added to the third edition of Circling, published in 2000. I don't know if this additional information is enough or something else is needed. Please feel free, since you are more familiar with these matters, to add some of this information if you deem it appropriate. Is anything else needed for a cleanup?
- Krugovanje: 1978–1987 (Circling), (Narodna knjiga, Alfa, Beograd, 1993)
- Krugovanje: 1978–1987 (Circling), Second Edition, (Narodna knjiga, Alfa, Beograd, 1998)
- Sunce sebe gleda (The Sun Watches the Sun), (Književna reč, Beograd, 1999)
- Znak i njegova deca (The Sign and its Children), (Prosveta, Beograd, 2000)
- Oblik (The Shape), (Gramatik, Podgorica, 2000)
- Tvoritelj (The Creator), (Narodna knjiga, Alfa, Beograd, 2000)
- Krugovanje (Circling), Third Edition, (Narodna knjiga, Alfa, Beograd, 2000)
- Ples vremena (Dance of Time), (Konras, Beograd, 2007)
Mountlovcen8 (talk) 17:31, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, as a start I copy/pasted your comment to Talk:Dejan Stojanovic that is the place to deal with content related matters. I will further respond there. -- Mdd (talk) 17:59, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- I wil add pagination as it appears in the original Serbian editions since editions in English are in the electronic format. Is that OK and can the cleanup up tag be removed after that? -- Mountlovcen8 (talk) 18:28, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
Hi I want to inform you that I have undone your adding of bold text, which I explained on the talk page here. And I have moved the unsourced quotes to the talk page, which is not further explained, because it is standard practice with unsourced material. You can only put it back, with the appropriate source data. -- Mdd (talk) 23:21, 21 March 2013 (UTC)