Hello, Neo, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
I probably should have recreated this account and locked it after moving the first "Neo" at Wikiquote to "NEO", but I had thought that this name would be blocked from being recreated. Unfortunately I cannot rename you "neo" as you requested, because names beginning with lowercase are not permitted by the software, but I have eliminated the redirects to "NEO". ~ Kalki 11:44, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
Thanks Kalki. I never got username 'Neo' on any site or as email address. Be it be by your oversight or software problem, but finally I got it. Probably you don't know, 'neo' is most popular three letter name on earth.
No. It is not 'Ram'.
Neo 13:46, 16 September 2007 (UTC)