Hello, Newsreporter, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! —Jeremy Hanson 19:44, 22 August 2005 (UTC)
Hi. I have significantly modified several of your articles:
- Chris Martin -> I've redirected into Lyrics, and properly sourced the lyrics. In general, lyrics for a song by a band are better attributed to the band, and if a band only has one or two lyrics quote, it is better to put them on lyrics than create a whole page. Later, of course, the quotes can be moved into a seperate page.
- Maya Santos -> Moved to Maya & Miguel. In general, TV characters should not have their own page unless they have an extraordinary amount of quotes. Otherwise, the quotes can be edited to an article about the TV series.
- Muffy Crosswire -> Moved to Arthur. See above.
Your account will be renamed
23:30, 17 March 2015 (UTC)