Hi, OGoncho, welcome back to Wikiquote ;-) Here are some useful links:
- Browse To browse the site.
- Reference desk To ask some questions related to quotes.
- Village pump To discuss with other editors.
- Community Portal Other useful links.
Shortly be bold and enjoy!--Aphaia 20:39, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Hi. I have nominated Haunted Apiary, which you started, for deletion. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 07:33, 21 August 2005 (UTC)
Hi, Jeremy. When you have time, I strongly suggest looking at Sluggy Freelance to see how I chose to format a webcomic's quote page. I believe it to be a better way because
- Dialogue is easier to format that way.
- It is easier for readers to look for the quotes' context
- It is easier for editors to verify, and to fix, quotations.
I'm afraid webcomics on Wikiquote are new, and nobody is quite sure how to format them best. If you want to discuss it more, feel free to post on my talk page, Talk:El Goonish Shive and/or the Village pump. Television shows have existed for 80 years or so, and still we only managed to settle on a format for them recently: I hope we can do better with web-comics :) ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 09:03, 23 November 2005 (UTC)
- FYI, I'm not Jeremy. That was someone else. The info's useful, though. Thanks. --OGoncho 06:10, 30 November 2005 (UTC)