- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! ~ Ningauble 19:27, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Attributed vs. Unsourced 
Hi Pipedreamergrey. I undid this edit because no attributions are cited for the quotes. See Wikiquote:Sourced and Unsourced sections#Historical notes for some notes on the distinction. In a nutshell: Wikiquote itself does not attribute quotes, but reports attributions by others. ~ Ningauble 14:10, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
I have suggest merging Category:Science Fiction novels that you recently created into the pre-existing Category:Science fiction books because they seem duplicative. I also suggest merging Category:Fantasy novels that LrdChaos created a couple years ago into Category:Fantasy books for the same reason. What do you think?
Also, please note that articles should not be added to high level categories when they are already in subcategories of that category (e.g. , and ). Thanks. ~ Ningauble 15:42, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Please stop 
Please stop putting articles in both a category and a subcategory of that same category like this. You are creating a lot of work for other editors to clean up the duplications. See w:WP:DUPCAT for further information. Thank you. ~ Ningauble 17:20, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
Your continuing misuse of the category hierarchy is disruptive. Placing hundreds of literary works in Category:Literary works when they are already in its subcategories defeats the purpose of the taxonomy. If you continue making disruptive edits you will be temporarily blocked from editing Wikiquote. ~ Ningauble 19:13, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
You have been temporarily blocked from Wikiquote for disruptive editing. If you wish to make useful contributions, you are welcome to come back after the block expires. ~ Ningauble 20:07, 19 September 2009 (UTC)