- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Please note that wikiquote is not the place to debate whether quotations make sense or not -- only if they are accurate and properly attribute. If you want to debate content, there are many forums on the internet where you can do so. Because of this, I have removed your remarks from Talk:Dan Quayle. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 15:36, 7 December 2005 (UTC)
Typing dates 
I saw your comment about your year error at Talk:Dan Quayle. Did you know that ending your talk-page postings with four tildes (~~~~) automatically generates both your linked user ID and the current date? This avoids date typos, which, as you point out, are so very easy to make this time of year. Also handy are 3 tildes for just your user ID, and 5 tildes for just the date/time. Wikipedia also has some articles on making fancier auto-generated signatures (like mine. which adds a talk-page link), which I can dig up if you're interested. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 10:39, 5 January 2006 (UTC)