Hey well this is my user page. Here I be. MaggieThewolfstar 02:06, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
- By the way, I like the quotes on your user page. Two thoughts:
- You might want to add wiki links to the quotees, so that anyone else interested in these quotes can jump to the relevant Wikiquote articles.
- Do you have a source for the Jim Hightower quote? It's hilarious! I'd like to add that to his page.
- Thanks. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 04:36, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hey Thanks! Okay, I got the quotes off the intarweb, but if you would like me to link them to wikiquotes I'll probably do that. Thanks for your warm welcome, Jeffq. It means a lot to me. Can I get back to you tomorrow on the Jim Hightower quote. I be real sleepy and need to go to bed. I think I got it from Hightower's website, though. Thanks again for welcoming me and for having a sence of hunor. MaggieThewolfstar 08:01, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hey again, Jeff Q. I'm more awake now and can think more clearly. I will link to the appropriate article. I was so sleepy last night, that I couldn't comprehend simple concepts. Thanks for the tips. MaggieThewolfstar 23:55, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:36, 17 March 2015 (UTC)