- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! -- Robert 00:45, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
Creating a new page (e.g, G E Moore)
I've just replied to your post at the village pump; I'm putting the reply here, too, just in case you forget to check back over there:
I've just reverted the change. The way you would use the template is to open it up for editing like you did, but instead of typing over what's in the box, copy the text to the clipboard, then type "G E Moore" into the "search" box to the left and hit "Go". Click the red "create this page" link and then paste the text you copied into the box there, where you can make all the necessary changes and additions. Clicking "Save" after that will create a new page.