- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
By the way, I moved your article on Snare to Katharine Kerr because we're trying to emphasize people articles rather than book articles, except for those books that have extreme fame (e.g., The Bible, Lord of the Rings). This encourages editors to properly source the quotes (by including edition information, like publication date and ISBN, and page numbers) to make verification, a critical part of Wikimedia editing, easier. I also corrected the spelling of "Katharine", based on the Library of Congress records. Let me know if you have any questions about any of this. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 05:24, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:37, 17 March 2015 (UTC)