- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Please do not post personal information in Wikiquote articles, as you did in Jeff Dunham. Articles in Wikimedia are not the property of editors, but of the community, and all correspondence between users should take place on talk pages. I also ask that you review Wikiquote:Templates/People to see how quote articles for people are formatted, and that you not change headings like "Sourced" and "Unsourced" to "Famous Quotes" (which is redundant, anyway). If you have any questions, feel free to post them to my talk page. Thank you for your cooperation. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 18:48, 30 January 2007 (UTC)