- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Aphaia 09:11, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
Before making any more edits, please review Wikiquote:Limits on quotations. Your contributions are appreciated, but we must also take copyright into account when adding quotations. - InvisibleSun 16:13, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
Serious problem with your edits to Bill Watterson
When you transcribe the quotes from the comic books, you need to actually quote the words as they're written! Almost every one of your edits to the Bill Watterson page has been flat out wrong - it is not your place to copyedit the grammar and contractions written in the original - this is why it's Wikiquote! If you have a badly re-re-translated pirate copy of the original works, you can't use it as a source to quote the originals; and if you have the original works, you need to actually quote the words as written! I understand it will take quite some time to make these corrections, but I strongly suggest that you do so yourself. ☯.ZenSwashbuckler.☠ 21:02, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
Please stop now
This edit to the Bill Watterson page shows that you either do not have access to the materials you're allegedly quoting, or you don't care. Please cease and desist editing pages if you can't be bothered to transcribe quotes accurately. ☯.ZenSwashbuckler.☠ 20:34, 10 April 2013 (UTC)