- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thanks for your cleanup work on this page. I did do a bit more cleanup after you finished, however. Take a look at the changes I made, for future reference. Thanks! ~ UDScott 14:14, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- You wrote:
- I have a quick questions. Under each character arent we supposed to link the name ? Vinch 14:18, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- No, first since each character section shows the name of who is speaking, it is not necessary to again put the name in front of each quote in that section. Second, we usually only link to the actor in the cast list. If the character is notable enough to have a WP page, that can also be linked in the cast section. Generally the only time you will see any WP links in dialogue is in TV show pages, where the first occurance of a character in each episode shows a link to the WP page for that character (see The West Wing as an example). For reference, the template (Wikiquote:Templates/Films) shows how the page should be laid out. Thanks. ~ UDScott 14:28, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Very close on this page - I just did a few minor tweaks: I removed quote marks, cleaned up the intro, unbolded the director/writers, removed the stars from the intro, removed the quote from the book, and changed from "Main cast" to "Cast." As you can see, these are very minor changes, but I just wanted to get it right. Thanks again for your work. ~ UDScott 14:45, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- Once again, thank you....i m learning !! i m learning !! Vinch 14:50, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- No problem - it's definitely a learning process. Keep asking questions - it's actually refreshing that you want to learn, since most users don't. :-) ~ UDScott 14:54, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Again, keep up the good work - but in the spirit of helping, I wanted to point out the minor changes I made to this page. I expanded the intro a little (we usually like to have a brief summary of what the film is about), made any scene references show in italics, and added lines between individual character quotes (this is more for ease of editing than for display). ~ UDScott 17:10, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- Awesome, i was infact searching for the description for the movie and you read my mind. :) Vinch 17:14, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Courtesy notification. Tyrenius 13:33, 24 July 2007 (UTC)