Sometimes, memories can be a painful gift so to forget is then such a blessing. But what if my memory of you is the only proof I have that love really does exist? will I just forget about you and be out of pain? or should I live to suffer, then die believing that once in my life I've felt true love?
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Aphaia 11:54, 30 May 2007 (UTC)