~ Kalki 05:35, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: This is my talk page. You can talk to me below this line! Wiki-star
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Aphaia 02:54, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: Why thank you ma'am! Wow, people here are so nice! Wiki-star
Please don't make your own page
Please note that Wikiquote is not a place for quotations of unnotable people. Consequently, innate quotes are also unwelcome. However, registered users can put quotes of themselves or people they know on their user page.--Aphaia 03:01, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: Oh my, i'm sorry!!! Please forgive me i did not know that. Are there rules in this website? I wanna read them if in any way possible. Wiki-star
- No prob. As for rules, plesae see the links above. :) --Aphaia 03:07, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
The purpose of adding the merge tag was to start discussion about whether or not this page should be merged. Please do not remove the tag. If you disagree, then write that on the talk page. After some discussion there, the decision can be made. But my adding the tag is not vandalism. I believe it should be merged, since the page is rather small and all of the quotes are more properly placed in context within the manga's page. But again, if I didn't want to create discussion, I would have simply moved the quotes over. Instead, I added the tag so users could discuss it first. ~ UDScott 17:02, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: well, well, well, ... YOU could have just told me that in the first place. Sheesh! for a second i thought you were a vandal! Wiki-star
- I assumed you understood that when the tag says that something has been suggested and there is a link to a place to discuss this suggestion, that I wouldn't need to explain it. ~ UDScott 17:26, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: What??? What did you just say??? Wiki-star
Please don't put information like "1999-will end in 2007)" as you did on The Sopranos without reference; I reverted if because of lacking sources. As I noted before on your talk and other page (cf Talk:Dragon Ball Z), you are doing inappropriate edits here and there. If you don't change your style, you will be blocked from editing. Thanks. --Aphaia 17:49, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: fine, i'll stop but ya gotta admit, its worth lol'ing for. Wiki-star
- Wiki-star, I know all the vandalisms you have done on wikipedia, and I am not going to allow you to continue that here. I will report you to numerous admins if you continue to revert either the sopranos or dragonball z articles. Dot not revert. I will not warn you again. Your vandalism is not required here. - Zarbon 18:00, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: I see what you're doing to the Sopranos and dbz articles you vandal! How dare you continously revert me! I'll have you banned from here just as I did on wiki. and quit tattle-telling on me you stupid boy. Wiki-star
- Wiki-star, it is just my presonal opinion but I would be happy to see editors be nice to each other. Please not only using talks, but try to use them constructively. --Aphaia 18:09, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Your user page
You are blocked
You have been temporarily blocked from editing for too heat wording on several talks. Please note Wikiquote is a collection of quotations, not an internet forum or a mere battlefield. If you wish to make useful contributions, you are welcome to come back after the block expires. --Aphaia 18:42, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- You have been blocked again, this time for 3 days. Editors are welcome to discuss content issues with each other and bring in third parties to help resolve these disputes when necessary. But restarting personal attacks as soon as you return to editing demonstrates bad faith, and will not be tolerated. I'm sure both you and Zarbon have exceeded the bounds of reasonable discourse at times in other projects, but we care only what happens here. Please take this time to consider how you can remain focused on article content issues instead of the desire to provoke another editor through childish name mangling and pointless repetition of problems on other projects.
- If you have questions or complaints about this situation, you are welcome to bring them up here, on my talk page, or at Wikiquote:Administrators' noticeboard. But please note that the sysops here have very little tolerance for disruptive arguments, and are much more likely to respond to calmly, rationally presented arguments about activities specifically related to Wikiquote. Thank you for your attention. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 23:39, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Endorsed. Hopefully you'll learn a lesson. Thank you for your constructive interest. --Aphaia 00:00, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- Wiki-star: yes ma'am! i'd do anything for a lady ^_^ Wiki-star
- The sincerity and sense of your statements and edits are both dubious. Please refrain from using Wikiquote as merely a place to amuse yourself. And as you are probably aware, links to unrelated commercial sites are discouraged, even on user pages, and articles created to redirect to user pages are also against policy. ~ Kalki 18:29, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
You are blocked again
You have been temporarily blocked from editing for vandalising Wikiquote. If you wish to make useful contributions, you are welcome to come back after the block expires.--Aphaia 19:34, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:38, 17 March 2015 (UTC)