V (1984 TV series)
V (1984-1985) is a TV series that takes place a year after Liberation Day when, courtesy of the red-dust bacteria, the humanoid, lizard-like aliens develop a resistance to the micro-organism and try to regain control of the Earth--only now some humans are knowingly working with them.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Lydia: I'm merely following the commander's orders, Diana. I suggest you do the same.
- Diana: When I want your suggestions, Lydia, I'll put a box outside my door.
- (Bates is reciting a list of Diana's crimes to her)
- Nathan Bates: ...and, not to forget, cannibalism.
- Diana: That's a matter of taste.
- Bates: I may have been born at night, Diana, but I wasn't born last night.
- Lydia: You know, I've never lost in mortal combat!
- Diana: Idiot! If you had, you'd be dead.
- Mike Donovan: We know Bates is in bed with Diana.
- Willie: Really? I did not know that.
- Elias Taylor: It's a figure of speech, Willie.
- Willie: With Diana, one never knows.
- (Playing the piano and singing off-key.)
- Willie: Deck the halls with lousy folly/Fa la la la la, la la la la/Tis the evening scruffy molly/Fa la la la la, la la la la/Don't we know how gay a carol/Fa la la, la la la, la la la/Holy moly Yule Tide carol/Fa la la la la, la la...
- Visitor Guard:[Yanking Willie off the piano and starting to play.] That's terrible. Take a walk!
- Julie Parrish: Willie, are you all right?
- Willie: Yes. He only injured my prize. [An even worse sounding tune is played on the piano by the Visitor guard, and all the Visitors present rise to their feet]
- Julie: 'What is that noise?'
- Willie: Oh, that is our national anthem. [Julie then stands up and begins to sing America The Beautiful]
Liberation Day [1.1]
- Martin: What do you think you're gonna get for stealing a helicopter?
- Mike: Two years. Or a pulitzer prize! Now where's that ambulance?
- Nathan: Tell me, Mr. Tyler, what would you do with Diana?
- Ham': I'd use her for target practice.
- Nathan: Then you reject the argument that she can atone for her crimes by helping us in our fight against disease?
- Ham: Diana is the disease.
- Jane Badler - Diana
- June Chadwick - Lydia
- Jennifer Cooke - Elizabeth Maxwell
- Robert Englund - Willie
- Faye Grant - Dr. Julie Parrish
- Marc Singer - Mike Donovan
- Jeff Yagher - Kyle Bates
- Michael Ironside - Ham Tyler
- Lane Smith - Nathan Bates
- Blair Tefkin - Robin Maxwell
- Michael Wright - Elias Taylor
- Mickey Jones - Chris Farber