(Redirected from Vampire)
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The reason good women like me and flock to my pictures is that there is a little bit of vampire instinct in every woman.
- Theda Bara, a.k.a. "The Vamp", attributed in Leta W. Clark, Women, Women, Women: Quips, Quotes, and Commentary (1977), p. 16
- She [Susan] is very lovely, Mr. Mears - very toothsome if I may be permitted a small bon mot.
- Barlow's note left to Ben & co, in Stephen King, 'Salem's Lot, p. 345.
- The world is coming down around our ears and you're sticking at a few vampires.
- Ben Mears, in Stephen King, 'Salem's Lot, Part 2, Chapter 5.