VeggieTales: Gideon Tuba Warrior
The story of a tuba-playing cuke.
- My ice cream is frozen.
- It's 32 degrees Farenheit.
- :[from teaser trailer]The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats.
- [cut to everyone jumpin' off the ship] Now everyone on the ship is gonna die!
- Did you hear something, Jean-Claude?
- Oh! Hallo, schildren!
- It was nice to meet you, now go away!
- Did you hear that, Jean-Claude? That little peekle says we have to leave!
- Yes, tiny peekle! You are not a mighty dill, you are just a baby gherkin!
- Ooh! My slushee!
- Mais oui, Phillipe. I zink someone has bumped our wall.
- Who are we? I zink we should ask "Who are you?".
- Yeah. *raspberry*
- Ha-ha-ha-ha! I'd like to see you try. You could never get over our giant wall, tiny peekle!
- [first lines]
- Gideon: I made my fortune by depopulating planets and that will grow a mass exodus.
- Pumpkin-Headed Kid: Hey! I'm going too fast! I can't see!
- Gideon: I planted my complaining seeds on this and their discontent grows.
- Other Pumpkin-Headed Children: But...we were...I mean...Gideeeeeeeeeeeeon!
- Gideon: Sounds like you all are whining!
- Jericho Guard Jean-Claude: What have you done with our friends?
- Jericho Guard Phillipe: And the kids?
- Gideon: Nothing.