- Ukraine is facing a serious threat of isolation as some local political forces want to put an end to democracy and democratic reforms in the country
- Regnum, July 25, 2006
- At the toughest times I recalled how the children and the elderly looked at me with trustful eyes. Your faith has given me strength.
- Huge sums of money, administrative manipulation, have all been mustered to prevent the people from expressing their voice.
- My heart, as all of yours, breaks when it sees how the government is robbing the country of its riches, how they sell out our national interests.
- Our mothers and fathers want change. They worked all of their lives, but today live in destitution.
- The conviction of our Ukrainian nation is embedded in the pages of its history.
- The government is sowing the seeds of division in society. Those in power want us to struggle with one another, but not against them.
- The regime is afraid of the people because it knows that free and fair elections will bring about its end.
- There is only one conflict in Ukraine today and it is between the regime and the people.
- Ukraine must once again be revered and respected by its citizens as well as the East and the West.
- We can and must turn this page if we are friends and are prepared to look one another in the eye.
- We cannot be divided either by the languages we speak, by the faiths we profess or by the political views we choose.
- We want work and we want honest jobs. Our minds and our hands will be our keep!