(Redirected from Vomiting)
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Vomiting is the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth. This is known medically as emesis.
- Good painters imitate nature, bad ones vomit it.
- Vomiting is not a deal breaker. If Hitler had vomited on Chamberlain, Chamberlain still would have given him Czechoslovakia.
- You know in some cultures, they only eat vomit. I never been there before, but I read about it...in a book!
- What about orange juice and milk? What's the upchuck factor on that?
- You may find this hard to believe, but it's the best thing I've ever thrown up.