WALL·E is a 2008 American computer-animated science fiction film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The story follows a robot named WALL-E, who is designed to clean up a waste-covered Earth far in the future. He eventually falls in love with another robot named EVE, and follows her into outer space on an adventure that changes the destiny of both his kind and humanity.
The Captain 
- I can't just sit around and do nothing. That's all I've ever done! That's all anyone on this blasted ship has ever done! Nothing!
- I don't wanna survive! I wanna live!
- No! Mutiny! MUTINY! (AUTO closes the door)
- [Banging weakly on his cabin door after AUTO confines him to quarters] Mutiny! This is mutiny! Stupid wheel...
- [Last lines] This is called farming! You kids are gonna grow all kinds of plants! Vegetable plants, pizza plants. [laughs] Oh, it's good to be home!
- EVE: [repeats "Directive" in multiple languages] Directive?
- WALL-E: [demonstrates his trash-compacting function] Ta-dah!
- EVE: Ohhh...
- WALL-E: Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve?
- EVE: Directive? [WALL-E nods; Eve turns away sharply] Classified.
- WALL-E: Oh.
- Ship's Computer: Caution: Rogue robots. Caution...
- WALL-E: Oh, EVE. [points at screen with them on it; EVE fires a laser blast at the screen, destroying it] Ohh... [folds up inside himself]
- Ship's Computer: Voice confirmation required.
- Captain: Uhhh...
- Ship's Computer: [after the "uhh" echoes] Accepted.
- Mary: I didn't know we had a pool!
- AUTO: [repeated line] Give me the plant.
- Mary: [a group of youngsters rolls on the floor of the leaning ship toward where their arms stretch out as a barrier beyond the other fallen passengers] John, get ready to have some kids!
- Teacher Robot: A is for Axiom, your home sweet home. B is for Buy N Large, your very best friend.
- WALL-E: [M-O has finished cleaning a severely damaged WALL-E, who strains to give a handshake] WALL-E.
- MO: [scrubs WALL-E's hand, then shakes it] M-O.
- [M-O reverts to his box form]
- WALL-E: [pause] M-O?
- MO: M-O.
- WALL-E: [another pause] M-O.
- Ship's Computer: Time for lunch... in a cup!
- [repeated line]
- EVE: WALL-E!
- [First lines]
- Voice in commercial: Too much garbage in your face? There's plenty of space out in space! BnL StarLiners leaving each day. We'll clean up the mess while you're away.
- Ship's Computer: [advertising bodysuits] Try blue, it's the new red!
- AUTO: [has just shown the Captain directive A-113, which is a message not to return to Earth due to rising toxicity levels making life unsustainable] Now, the plant.
- Captain: No, wait a minute. Computer, when was the message sent out to the Axiom?
- Ship's Computer: Message received in the year 2110.
- Captain: That's... That's nearly 700 years ago! Auto, things have changed! We've gotta go back!
- AUTO: Sir, orders are do not return to Earth.
- Captain: But life is sustainable now! Look at this plant - green and growing. It's living proof he was wrong!
- AUTO: Irrelevant, Captain.
- Captain: What?! It's completely relevant! [moves toward the window] Out there is our home. HOME, Auto! And it's in trouble. I can't just sit here and-and do nothing. [moves back toward Auto] That's all I've ever done! That's all anyone on this blasted ship has ever done - nothing!
- AUTO: On the Axiom, you will survive.
- Captain: I don't want to survive! I want to live!
- AUTO: Must follow my directive.
- Captain: [groans in frustration, then turns around and notices that Auto is looming closer in the portraits of his predecessors; AUTO looms close behind him making him tighten his cap] I'm the captain of the Axiom. We are going home today.
- [Auto advances him threateningly, causing the Captain to flinch]
- Captain: Define "hoe-down".
- Ship's Computer: Hoe-down: A social gathering at which lively dancing would take place.
- Captain: [AUTO appears nearby] AUTO! Earth is amazing! These are called "farms". Humans would put seeds in the ground, pour water on them, and they grow food - like, pizza!
- AUTO: [shuts off information display] Good night, Captain.
- Captain: Aww! [starts to move away from workstation, but stops and turns around slightly] Psst - Computer, define "dancing".
- Ship's Computer: [WALL-E and EVE are seen outside a window in space, flying around] Dancing: A series of movements involving two partners, where speed and rhythm match harmoniously with music.
- [Camera cuts to outside the Axiom, and WALL-E and EVE continue to "dance"]
- Teacher Robot: (as babies are constantly crying, the Teacher Robot tries to keep them calm) Remain calm. Remain calm.
- Captain: AUTO, you are relieved of duty! [strains up and switches AUTO to "manual"]
- AUTO: Nooooooooo.
- Ben Burtt as WALL-E
- Elissa Knight as EVE
- Jeff Garlin as Captain B. McCrea
- Fred Willard as Shelby Forthright
- MacInTalk as Auto
- John Ratzenberger as John
- Kathy Najimy as Mary
- Sigourney Weaver as Ship's Computer
- After 700 years of doing what he was built for - he'll discover what he's meant for.
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Clean
- He's got a lot of time on his hands.
- An Adventure Beyond the Ordinar-E
- From the humans who brought you Finding Nemo and Ratatouille.