Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps is a 2010 American drama film in which Gordon Gekko, now out of prison but still disgraced by his peers, works his future son-in-law, an idealistic stock broker, when he sees an opportunity to take down a Wall Street enemy and rebuild his empire. It is a sequel to the 1987 film Wall Street.
- Someone reminded me I once said "Greed is good". Now it seems it's legal. Because everyone is drinking the same Kool-Aid.
- Money is a bitch that never sleeps!
- The mother of all evil is speculation.
- Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs? They get slaughtered.
- Hey, hey, stay positive, pal. Most people, they lose,they whine and quit. But you got to be there for the turns. Everybody's got good luck, everybody's got bad luck. Don't run when you lose. Don't whine when it hurts. It's like the first grade, Jerry. Nobody likes a crybaby.
- They took my life - and when I got out - who's waiting for me? Nobody!
- It's not about the money - it's about the game.
- Payback. Except I'm not in that business anymore - because the one thing I learned in jail is that money is not the prime asset in life. Time is.
- Idealism kills every deal.
- Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.
- I tell you, the government's worse than a wife. They got all the power, they got half the money. Now they're working on getting the other half.
- If it weren't for people who took risks, where would we be in this world?
- Michael Douglas - Gordon Gekko
- Shia LaBeouf - Jacob "Jake" Moore
- Josh Brolin - Bretton James
- Carey Mulligan - Winnie Gekko
- Eli Wallach - Julius Steinhardt
- Susan Sarandon - Jake's Mother
- Frank Langella - Louis Zabel
- Austin Pendleton - Dr. Masters
- Sylvia Miles - Realtor
- Vanessa Ferlito - Audrey
- John Buffalo Mailer - Robby
- Jason Clarke - New York Fed Chief
- Oliver Stone - Investor
- Charlie Sheen - Bud "Buddy" Fox