Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps is a 2010 American drama film directed by Oliver Stone. It is a sequel to the 1987 film Wall Street, and the first sequel Stone has done to any of his films. Michael Douglas reprises his Academy Award-winning role of Gordon Gekko and Shia LaBeouf, Josh Brolin, Carey Mulligan, and Frank Langella also star in the film. Charlie Sheen does reprise his role as Bud Fox as a cameo.
- Gordon: Someone reminded me I once said "Greed is good". Now it seems it's legal. Because everyone is drinking the same Kool-Aid.
- Jacob: If it weren't for people who took risks, where would we be in this world?
- Gordon: Why don't you start calling me Gordon?
- Winnie: He's not who you think he is, Jake!
- Louis: There's so much you don't know, Jacob...
- Jacob: [from trailer] Is this a threat?
- Gordon: Absolutely.
- Gordon: They took my life - and when I got out - who's waiting for me? Nobody!
- Gordon: It's not about the money - It's about the game.
- Gordon: Payback. Except I'm not in that business anymore - because the one thing I learned in jail is that money is not the prime asset in life. Time is.
- Gordon: It's easy to get in - it's hard to get out.
- Gordon: You're all pretty much fucked.
- Bretton: Consider the motorcycle part of your severance.
- Jacob: Fuck you, Bretton!