Wallace and Gromit
Wallace and Gromit are the main characters in a series of four short films by Nick Park.
See also separate page,
A Grand Day Out (1989)
- "Eh., these bank holidays, it's a problem to decide..."
- "Gromit, that's it! Cheese! We'll go somewhere where there's cheese!"
- "I don't know... it's like no cheese I've ever tasted..."
- "No Crackers, Gromit! We've forgotten the crackers!"
- "No cheese, Gromit. Not a bit in the house."
- "The fuse Gromit! The fuse! We forgot to light the fuse!"
- "Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese..."
- (While fidgeting with the robot) Come on, stupid- Oh!
The Wrong Trousers (1993)
- No more lodgers - more trouble than they're worth. Well all's well ends well, that's what I say.
- It's the wrong trousers, Gromit, and they've gone wrong!
- They're techno trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies!
- [Feathers McGraw removes his "chicken" disguise] Good grief! It's YOU!
- I do like a bit of gorgonzola.
- Cracking cheese, Gromit!
- It's my turn for breakfast this morning, Gromit.
- Well Gromit, let's see what's on the 9:05, shall we? Here she comes now. I wonder what this could be? Happy Birthday, chuck!
- Hang in there Gromit, everything's under control. I'll have that if you don't mind, eh? [Looks up and sees kitchen hatch approaching]
- Tally Ho! Leave him to me; I'll get the bounder!
- That's quite enough. You'll be hearing from my solicitor about this.
- You can't go taking liberties like this; I'm a respectable citizen.
- I'll give you what-for, you tyke!
- This wardrobe's nearly new you know.
- [Gromit uses two wires to make the trousers stamp up and down] My goodness, this'll ruin the woodwork. [Bottom of the wardrobe comes away] Oh! There goes me knotty pine!
- Nice walkies? How were the techno trousers?
- No use prevaricating about the bush.
A Close Shave (1995)
- "Come over here lad - no need to feel sheepish."
- "We've tested this on Gromit - haven't we lad?"
- "Do something, Gromit!"
- "Smashing this. A bit tight here and there ..."
- "The bounce has gone from his bungie."
- "Windows are our speciality."
- "Oh yes, I'm inventing mostly."
- "Brilliant teamwork, lads!"
- "I suppose you'll have to skip the country now. A fugitive, eh. You'll be hunted down like... well, a dog."
- "You're not going to turn me into dog meat."
- "Steady on - single file. Single file I said!"
- "Get yourselves organised down there!"
- "Where did you get that from?! That's my machine! I've got patent pending on that!"
- Wendolene: "Duck!!", Wallace: "Where?"
- "By 'eck, I thought we were all for the can then."
- "Not even Wensleydale?"
- "What's wrong with Wensleydale??"
- "Get off me cheese! GET OFF!"
- Wendolene: "He's malfunctioning!" Wallace: "Mal-what?!" Wendolene: "Malfunctioning. Preston is a cyber dog!" Wallace: "Cyber-what?!" Wendolene: "A robot! Daddy created him for good, but...he's turned out evil!"
- "HUH?!, you think we should call the pest control people in?"
- "Have you been peckish during the night? Only someone's been at me cheese..."
- "Porridge today, Gromit. It's Tuesday."
- "Get yourselves organised down there!"
Cracking Contraptions (2002)
- "Oh, now that's just not cricket, Gromit! Anyone for tennis, perchance?"
- "Well I think we got away with that, eh pooch!"
- "Gromit, we have a problem!"
- "Oi, get off me cheese! Gromit! Gromit! Go for him! Gromit! I'll give you what for, you tyke! Gromit!"
The Curse of the Were Rabbit (2005)
- "It's just a bit of...harmless brain alteration, that's all."
- "Full suction!"
- "Oh, very cheeky!"
- "What's up, dog?" (an obvious reference to the Time Warner characters. At this moment in the film Wallace has grown bunny ears.)
- "I'm just crackers about cheese!"
- "Say no to carrots, cabbage, and cauliflower!"
- "Love, Gromit! That's the biggest trap of all!"
- Oh come on lad. Be a bit more...alluring. [Gromit starts to make the rabbit do a sexy dance to The Stripper]
- We've created a monster!
- "Oh, it's hopeless. I'll never fix this flippin' machine. Me mind's just a rabbity mush." (sniffles) "Oh, Gromit. I-I don't want to be a giant rabbit!"
Matter of Loaf and Death (2008)
- "Light as a feather, I'm the Bake-O'-Lite Girl."
- "Curse that balloon."
- Wallace: "You don't think Piella is the...", Piella: "The Cereal Killer. Well Done Wallace. Sharp as a brick."
- "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Gromit! There's a bomb in me pants!"
- "Now do as I say or Fluffles gets snuffled."
- "Afternoon Sisters."
- "The penguin has landed!"
- "I wonder who does their windows?"
- "I didn't do it!"
- "Give up, and I won't have Gromit attack you."
- "Attack, Gromit!"
- "This is panda-monium!"
- "There you are. What took you so long?"
- "Gromit! Help!"
- "Gromit, old pal, I'll...need assistance."
- "I've used me only ball." (the tellyscope)
- "Well done! We did it!" (exclaimed by Wallace, even though it's usually Gromit who saves the day)
- "Cracking good job, Gromit!"
- "Holy helicopters! Penguins aren't supposed to fly! We'll never catch him now. Unless..." (Project Zoo)
- "I suppose you like kippers. I'm partial to a bit of black pudding myself - with bacon of course."
- "I could just fancy some cheese, Gromit. What do you say? Cheddar?"
- "All's well that ends well"
- "I'm in the mood for food!"
- "I do like a bit of Gorgonzola"
- "Wake up, Gromit!"
- "That went as well as could be expected, didn't it?"
- As I say it's a bit dingy at present but it's surprising what a lick of paint'll do isn't it?