We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (film)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Buster: Expect the postcard, for some place warm. Miami or maybe Cuba. Arrivederci, Mama.
- Buster's Mother: Ohh!
- Buster: Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Oh, aah! (cries) Aah-ha, ha, haooh! Phew!
- Rex: Hello there, you little fella!
- Rex: [sniffs a hot dog] Smells good. [eats it] Hey! That's what I call LUNCH!!!
- [the other dinosaurs laughed]
- Dweeb: Lunch?! That's what used to call me!
- Elsa: I've been meaning to talk to you, Rex.
- Rex: About what, Elsa?
- Elsa: The way, you look at me. It makes me want to... um... lay an egg.
- Vorb: Oh, here! Have some cereal!
- Vorb: Arrivederci. Goodbye!
- [Rex and the dinosaurs was heard screaming it's the fear.]
- Rex: Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
- Louie: You Bunch of Dopes