When in Rome (2010 film)
When in Rome is a 2010 American romantic comedy film directed by Mark Steven Johnson, co-written by Johnson, David Diamond and David Weissman, and starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel. It premiered in the United States on January 29, 2010.
- Nick: I have a question... why do you keep giving me back my poker chips?
- Beth: Because you deserve to have it back. You threw them into the fountain and wished for love, and I don't want to keep it anymore!
- Nick: [looking confused] No I didn't.
- Beth: You didn't?
- Nick: No!
- Beth: Then who did?
- Nick: I have no idea.
- Beth: Then this... is all real?
[Nick starts to answer and then stops himself. He climbs into the fountain with Beth and drops the poker chip in the water]
- Nick: This real enough for you?
- Priest: [falling to his knees at the edge of the plaza] Ay, Dios Mio! Free from temptation! Graci!
- Beth: [watching in amazement as the Priest dashes off] Didn't you say, at Umberto's bachelor party...
- Nick: ...the padre cleaned me out at the poker table. Yeah.
- Nick: [repeated line] I didn't see that coming.
- Puck: Six beers enter. No beers leave!