|This is a discussion archivecreated in or until 2003, though the comments contained may not have been posted on this date. Please do not post any new comments on this page. See current discussion or the archives index.|
September 24th, 2003
September 11th, 2003
- Unfortunately, no reply was received from our request to the estate of Martin Luther King to include his speech, I have a Dream on Wikiquote. See details here.
September 5th, 2003
- We officially have one page of quotations for each day of the year! However, since some of our pages are technically stubs, with only one or two quotes, which are not counted in the official list, we actually have more than this. (Statistics shows 573 total pages). See also the discussion on counting quotations.
August 28th, 2003
- Many of the links to Wikipedia on this site failed (and did not even display) because of a bug with the software that interpreted w: but not en: links. Developers fixed this within a few hours.
August 25th, 2003
- http://wikiquote.org/ should point here now and http://www.wikiquote.org/ should work soon. No word yet on the .com variants.
August 22nd, 2003
- The new main page design is adopted, closely matching Wikipedia's main page design.
August 15th, 2003
August 11th, 2003
- Voting begins on a proposed new theme-generator bot, Themebot.
August 8th, 2003
- Wikiquote now has more than 200 entries. Only 99,800 to go...