- Come near me. Enter my private chambers... Give me your wings to flee from my ivory tower - "Enter"
- Is there a place deep within, a place where you hide your darkest sins? - "Deep Within"
- After the cold darkness, in the heart of the forest, when birds are singing for the newborn sun, in the womb of the leaves, on the branches of the trees, lies a treasure in the morning: Pearls of light. - "Pearls Of Light"
- Over the hills, lies a new beginning, over the hills. Over the hills, there is a way I know it, over the hills. - "The Other Half (Of Me)"
- Don't you die on me You haven't made your peace. Live life, breathe, breathe. - "Dark Wings"
- The earth is our mother, she gives and she takes, she puts us to sleep --in her light we'll awake. - "The Neverending Story"
- We'll all be forgotten, there's no endless fame, but everything we do is never in vain. - "The Neverending Story"
- We're part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. No one remembers how it began... - "The Neverending Story"
- In my heart there is a place, in my soul there is a trace, of a small fire burning. A sheltering ray shines through this this night, although it's small it's bright, but darkness is lurking... - "Deceiver of Fools"
- Please awake, and see the truth... he can only be if you believe what he tells you. Remember who you are, what you stand for... there will always be a way. - "Deceiver of Fools"
- On behalf of her love, she no, no longer sleeps, life had no loger meaning, nothing to make her stay, she sold, her soul away... - "The Promise"
- I made a promise to revenge his soul in time, I'll make them bleed, down at my feet.... - "The Promise"
Mother Earth (EP) 
- All my thoughts are with you forever, until the day we'll be back together. - "Bittersweet"
- Let's show them that we can free our minds and find a way. The world is in our hands. This is not the end. - "See Who I Am"
- Fear is withering the soul at the point of no return. We must be the change we wish to see. - "See Who I Am"
- If I don't make it, someone else will stand my ground. - "Stand My Ground"
- I'll find you somewhere, I'll keep on trying, until my dying day. - "Somewhere"
- Together in all these memories I see your smile. All the memories I hold dear. Darling, you know I will love you until the end of time... - "Memories"
Stand My Ground (EP) 
- I will overcome, your violence, their silence, although it can't be undone. - "Overcome"
Memories (EP) 
- It's so easy to destroy and condemn the ones you do not understand. Do you ever wonder if it's justifed? - "Destroyed"
The Heart Of Everything 
- Would you mind if I killed you? - "What Have You Done"
- I , I’ve been waiting for someone like you, but now you are slipping away - "What Have You Done"
- Open Up Your Eyes. Save yourself from fading away now, don't let it go - "The Heart Of Everything"
- Don't tear me down. For all I need. Make my heart a better place. - "All I Need"
- Blinded to see the cruelty of the beast. - "The Truth Beneath The Rose"
- All around me I see danger, and it;s closing in on me. - "Final Destination"
- So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed, was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind? - "Hand of Sorrow"
Sharon den Adel 
- "Obrigada!! ...It's the only word I know in Spanish!" - When playing live at Super Bock Super Rock 2006, Lisbon, Portugal
- "Merci Beaucoup!" (sounding Dutch instead of French) - AB Brussels
- I'm feeling like a braad woerst