World War II: When Lions Roared
World War II: When Lions Roared (also known as Then There Were Giants) is a 1994 TV movie, directed by Joseph Sargent, that stars Michael Caine, John Lithgow and Bob Hoskins as the three major Allied leaders. It was the first video production to be produced in an early form of analog high-definition video using the Sony HDVS line of equipment expressly for broadcast in the United States on the NBC television network.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Joseph V. Stalin
- Experience has taught me to face up to reality, no matter how unpleasant it may be, and to tell the truth.
- Michael Caine as Joseph Stalin
- John Lithgow as Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Bob Hoskins as Winston Churchill
- Ed Begley, Jr. as Harry Hopkins
- Jan Triska as Vyacheslav Molotov
- Corey Burton as Radio News Announcer