Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon
(Redirected from Wrath of the Dragon)
- (to Hirudegarn) Hey, you! Over here! I was enjoying my first day off in over a month, until some flat footed, mutated behemoth stepped on my house! You're gonna regret this you freak, all the way to the grave!
- Tapion: Now here I am, a thousand years later and nothing's changed. Still a prisoner outside, looking in.
- Tapion: (to himself) Minotia...why did your smile have to fade? It won't happen again! I swear!
- Hoy: These putrid humans are but a taste of the endless flesh you will consume once whole again. Together, we shall bring this universe to its knees.
- Hoy: (to Hirudegarn) Ha ha ha ha! Aha ha ha! Destroy! Destroy! Grind their bones to dust beneath your feet!
- Hoy: (about Tapion) Grr...idiot! After a thousand years, you would think he'd learn to play a different tune!
- Videl: (Videl receives a transmission) Saiyaman two. Go ahead.
- Communicator: We have a situation at Randal Tower. An old man is threatening to jump!
- Videl: You think that's bad? I've got trig in twenty.
- Bulma: I may have to ask Tapion to stay.
- Videl: Uh!? The alien!? That's who Trunks has been hanging out with!?
- Bulma: I should've known Hoy was a villain. Those whiskers are a dead giveaway.
- Tapion: Yeah. He murdered half our population.
- Tapion: (Tapion pulls out his sword and tries to hand it to Trunks) Trunks...there isn't much time left. Quick, strike my heart.
- Trunks: Uh!?
- Tapion: I can't hold him much longer!
- Trunks: You don't know what you're saying!
- Tapion: Do you want to see everyone you care about die?
- Trunks: But, you're my friend.
- Tapion: Ah, Trunks, I know it's not fair to ask you. But there's no other way! I don't want to destroy you! I know death seems cruel, but I welcome this blade. Help me. (Trunks takes the sword and lifts it up) Yes. Thank you Trunks. It was an honor to know you, my brother.
- Goku: (After Trunks cutting off Hirudegarn's tail) No Trunks! This monster is mine to handle. Alone!
- Goku: (After turning Super Saiyan 3) Fight me... If you're ready to die!
- These are after each time Goku is struck by Hirudegarn*
- Goku: (After Gohan tells him about Hirudegarn's weakness) I know! Intense emotions drain it's energy!
- Goku: What's the matter? Struck a nerve?
- Goku: You call THAT a punch!
- Goku: That's it, keep roaring! I'm still standing!
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly
- Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
- Dragon Ball Z: Broly Second Coming
- Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn