Zakir Abdul Karim Naik (born 18 October 1965) is an Indian public speaker, who's main subjects are Islam and other religious subjects. He's also known as the founder and president of the Islamic Research Foundation.
- It is a blatant, open secret that this attack on the Twin Towers was done by George Bush himself.
- Condemning 11th September attacks, 31 July, 2008.
- If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him. If he is terrorizing the terrorist, if he is terrorizing America – the terrorist, biggest terrorist – I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam. Whether he is or not, I don’t know, but you as Muslims know that, without checking up, laying allegations is also wrong.
- I have always condemned terrorism, because according to the glorious Koran, if you kill one innocent person, then you have killed the whole of humanity.
- Pointing, that he supports no terrorism.
Quotes about Zakir Naik 
- People who know about him [Naik] know that he is one of the most uncontroversial persons you could find. He talks about the similarities between religions, and how should we work on the common ground between them.
- Dr. Naik recommends the death penalty for homosexuals and for apostasy from the faith, which he likens to wartime treason. He calls for India to be ruled by the medieval tenets of Shariah law.
- Sadanand Dhume. The Trouble with Dr. Zakir Naik