Zatch Bell!, known in Japan as Konjiki no Gash Bell!!' (anime) and Konjiki no Gash!! (manga) (金色のガッシュベル!! Konjiki no Gasshu Beru!! literally translates to "Golden Gash Bell!!"), is a shōnen manga series by Makoto Raiku, which has been adapted as an anime TV series by Toei Animation.
Lightning Boy from Another World 
- Kiyo: I have no intention of being tutored! Especially by a puny brat like you!! Zacker, or whatever your name is!!
Freezing Spell 
The Second Spell 
The Dark Mamodo 
The Missing Case of the Red Book 
Botanical Madness 
- Haru: (about the Rashield) How can they still cast the spell!
- Kiyo: So you guys know how it feels when you hurt others!
(Sugino's book is burned and purple flame come out)
- Sugino: Aaaaaaaaaah!
- Haru: Aaaaah! Oh, that training ain't for nothing!
The Kind Mamodo, Kolulu 
The Third Spell 
- Zatch: Kiyo, remember what that mean old mamodo Brago called me? He said I was a weakling? What if he's right? What if I can't become stronger?
- Kiyo: What if, what if, what if my aunt had a mustache? She'd be my uncle. Listen you just had an off day alright? Don't worry about it.
- Zatch: You ok, Kiyo?
- Kiyo: Uh...yeah, sure. No worries. I just took a small explosion to the body and everything hurts. Other than that, I'm fine.
The Elite Mamodo 
The Invincible Folgore 
- Suzy: [After Kiyo falls from ceiling, landing on his imposter] [to Kiyo] I didn't know you had a twin.
- Kiyo: NO! CLEARLY HE'S A FAKE! DON'T YOU SEE ANYTHING STRANGE!? The nose, the nose, THE NOSE! [screen shows Kiyo] My nose, [screen shows imposter] his nose.
- Zatch and Suzy: OH!
- Kiyo: WHADDYA MEAN OH!?
- Zatch: Heh heh heh, I knew it, heh, I'm just playing, heh heh heh heh, I would never mistake your face Kiyo.
- Kiyo: I WAS RIGHT UP THERE! I SAW YOU!
- Suzy:[crying] Oh no! Does that mean you really don't think I'm pretty?
- Kiyo: IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY SUZY!?
- Fake Kiyo: Zatch, buddy pal! I'm the real Kiyo! So where's the book! Tell me, quick!
- Kiyo: GAME OVER YOU LOSER! [Punches Fake Kiyo's head]
- Fake Kiyo: OW! THAT HURT! OH!
- Kiyo: Dork...
- Fake Kiyo: [crying, as he transforms into Kanchome]
- Kanchome: Hey you meanie, why'd you hit me? You didn't have to go and do that.
The Tomboy and the Popstar 
- Maruss: This is the place, Rembrant.
- Rembrant: Funny how a mamodo is every so much easy when their parnter's a famous singer. Hee hee hee.
- Maruss: Yeah.
- Maruss: And I'm glad to finally see you again. He he he he he he he he.
- Tia: Me too. I'm so lonely I've been all byself ever since I got here. And I haven't been able to find a human partner yet.
- Maruss: Really?
- Tia: Huh? Maruss, what's wrong?
A New Pledge Between Zatch and Tia 
- Maruss: You lily-livered little wuss! I warned you not to interfere and you did it anyway! So now you're gonna get what you deserved you're going down!!!
- Rembrant: Garon!
The Invulnerable Robnos 
- Kiyo: [Reading from a note] You have the statue, I have the girl. Zatch and the owner of the book better come to warehouse number 8 in Mochinoki harbor by 3:00 pm or the girl will be in even more trouble... [examining note] hmmm...hmmm. WHAAAAT!? BY 3:00 PM!? [Looks at clock] AHHH! THAT'S IN 10 MINUTES!!!
- Zatch: Sorry I didn't tell you sooner Kiyo, but I've been busy all day. My favorite soap opera ran a special wedding episode.
- Kiyo: SUZY WAS KIDNAPPED AND YOU WERE WATCHING SOAPS!?
- Zatch: Don't worry. The same thing happened to the bride and they rescued her.
- Kiyo: FORGET THE SOAP OPERA!! WE ONLY GOT 10 MINUTES!!!
- Robnos: I am Robnos, an unbeatable mamodo and I sculpt in my spare time.
- Kiyo: Ehhh?
- Robnos:I also really enjoy singing but mostly I like picking on weak opponents. The statue gift worked perfectly and put me in a great mood. In fact, I feel like singing about it.
You two guys are gonna lose,
cause when I fight, I autocruise.
I am so strong.
You are so weak.
Surrender your boooooook!
Zatch and Tia: A Fierce Combination 
- Purio: Well aren't you the cutest little thing? Say, how about after I'm king, I'll make you my favorite girlfriend after the hundred years, or so I planned to have
- Tia: IF YOU THINK YOU'LL BE KING, YOU'RE CRAZY AND EVEN CRAZIER THAN NOT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!
- Tia: What do you mean I'm too small and can't go on the roller coaster! Megumi, bang me on the head so I can notice everyone that would make me taller!
The Final Mirror Battle 
- Kiyo: What are you so happy about?
- Grisor: Believe it or not, it's actually hard to go easy on you guys!
- Kiyo: What do you mean?
- Dr. Hakase: Ha ha! He means that the power of the magic mirror is too strong for you.
- Grisor: I'm still only using the fraction of the power I am capable of.
- Dr. Hakase: [laughing maniacally]
- Kiyo: Just tell me why!
- Dr. Hakase: Huh?
- Kiyo: Why do you need things like the magic mirror? And why did you intentionally hurt...Shion and her friend Nya!?
- Dr. Hakase: Heh heh heh heh. Alright, I'll tell you the truth as a going away present. It's because Grisor was once a little weakling like Zatch. He knew it was forbidden to use it in the mamodo world. He also knew that there was no way he would even been standing there at the end of the battle. So Grisor took the mirror and brought it to the human world for the battle.
- Kiyo: What!? So Grisor is the one who stole the magic mirror?
- Dr. Hakase: Hah hah hah hah hah hah! And who says crime doesn't pay? Unfortunately, the mirror broke between the human world and the mamodo world. It split into three pieces scattering across the planet. And you know the rest of the story, we tricked that foolish girl with my scientific knowledge and Grisor's skillful powers of persuation and we've finally obtained all three pieces of the mirror.
- Kiyo: For someone supposedly so smart, you don't listen very well. That's not what I asked you!
- Dr. Hakase: Huh?
- Grisor: Huh?
- Kiyo: Why did you get Shion and Nya involved? Shion, the only way she wanted was to be with Nya! You just toyed with her heart! And you guys took away...HER BEST FRIEND!!!
Invincible Kanchome 
- Kanchome: That's the spirit Folgore! Think of all you fans!
- Fredo: [about Iron Man Folgore] Man, I really hate that song!
- Parco Folgore: Oh...
- Fredo: Let's finish them, before they sing em again.
- Fredo: Are you kidding me? [to Bago] Well Bago, what's wrong? Don't tell you can't tell me which one is the real one.
- Kanchome: [as Fredo] Of cource he can, he's a smart mamodo. He knows who his master is.
- Bago: Aaaw! Uhh! Huh?
- Fredo: COME ON ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT!!? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT HIM TO SEE IF HE'S A FAKE!!!
- Bago: Whoa. Uh...
- Kanchome: [as Fredo] Now now, don't let him confuse you, just look deep in your heart and ask yourself which one is always loved and respected you like the son he never had.
- Fredo: THIS IS INSANE!! JUST CRUSH HIM YOU IDIOT!!
- Bago: Huh? Who's an idiot!? [punches Fredo]
Cold-Hearted Foes 
- Apollo: Hey what's the matter, Rops? [he looks at Zeno]
- Zatch: Ha ha ha ha haa ha ha!
- Apollo: It's Zatch! Hey Zatch! Wait up!
- Zeno: You've got the wrong guy.
- Apollo: Huh?
- Zeno: How dare you mistake me for that sniveling little clown of a mamodo.
- Apollo: It's not Zatch. But it just look like him, there's an evil in his eyes that Zatch doesn't have, and if he's not Zatch. Then who is he?
- Zeno: So tell me. Have you seen Zatch lately? Ha! I'm just asking if you destroyed his book.
- Apollo: No. I didn't do it. He and Kiyo were a powerful team, and we settle for a tie.
- Zeno: Ha! That's so idiotic. You say that team's powerful. Then you and little squirt must be the weakest team ever. Now I understand how a loser like Zatch keep surviving. He must be fighting lame opponents.
- Apollo: You don't seem so tough to me.
- Zeno: Huh?
- Apollo: Let's go Rops. I've had enough of this guy.
- Rops: Cau.
- Zeno: Don't you want ta battle?
- Apollo: No thanks. We'd like to travel in peace. I'm not interesting in someone fighting like you.
- Zeno: Naive. You guys are so naive. You're acting like you had a choice. When I need a couple of guys as naive as you two. It puts me in the mood to destroy your book.
- Apollo: This looks like one fight I can't back out of.